|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$35 p/h + Super.|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Full time, 6 weeks
- Burwood Location
- Immediate start
The Document Controller shall manage, file and prepare all documents for related projects.
This is a full time position based in Burwood, very close to public transport. The role is being offered for an initial 6 weeks with the view to extend. The role is paying up to $35 p/h + Super.
Duties to include:
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
Candidates must have:
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organisation skills
Experience with using Incite (Document Management Program) will be highly regarded
Working within a collaborative and dynamic environment this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please apply now If you have previous Project Admin/Document Controller experience and can commit for 6 weeks. Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply.