|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Support this innovative, highly regarding organisation who have a strong brand in the market place. As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for providing high level support to the CEO, managing a team of support staff and as such will be heavily involved within the majority of the businesses practices and procedures.
Use of initiative is key to this role and previous experience supporting at Executive Management level is paramount. The role will involve traditional EA duties as well as management.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Extensive diary and email management
- Events and meeting co-ordination
- Minute taking, agendas and document preparation
- Processing invoices, expenses and booking travel
- Management of 3 Personal Assistance
- Organizing leave requests Office management and facilities
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high level administration support role
- Exposure working in a fast paced, multi-faceted organisation
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise at providing diary management and minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- A confident, yet calm & positive attitude towards work Energy and a pro-activeness – a zest for life!
Interviews will be taking place asap for an immediate start. This is an initial temporary opportunity with a view for a longer term opportunity for the right person. Applicants will need to have full working rights in Australia.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team who have a real focus on continuous improvement, then please apply today or email email@example.com for further details. All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion.