|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
I am looking for an experienced EA/Office Manager to join a well-established Transport Company based in Sydney CBD.
This is initially a temporary role with the view to go permanent after 2-3 months. The role is to start ASAP. As the EA/Office Manager, you will be providing support to the CEO, Executive Chairman and Senior Leadership Team along with providing office management duties to the wider office.
Duties to include:
- Raising order requests
- Document preparation i.e. compile and collate agendas, presentations, and reports.
- Raise invoices
- Preparation of operations manuals, compliance certificates and warranty
- Assistance with significant projects
- Diary Management
- Meeting Coordination
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Confirming all client information is correct and up to date
- General Office Management duties
- Be the first point of contact for all queries
- Supervising the office receptionist and administrator
- Project administration experience preferably within a similar industry but not essential
- High level communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Positive approach to work and colleagues
- High level attention to detail
- Highly organised