|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Circa 90K +Super
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/ Project Coordinator for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension in Alexandria.
Due to the length of contract, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unable to apply for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to be supporting the Legal and Treasury team in a fast pace and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in supporting at Executive level and comfortable with working in a high profile environment.
The ideal candidate will come from an Investment banking environment and have experience within the Project Coordinator space.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, adaptable and comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment
Duties within the role will include:
- Complex Diary Management
- Can manage a varied workload (logistics, mapping out key dates, pulling together detailed PowerPoint packs, printing packs, following up on actions and RFIs).
- Extensive travel booking
- Email management
- Filing and scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Handling enquiries within the team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, resilient, energetic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team
- Be experienced in supporting at Executive level.
- Advanced MS Suite skills including Microsoft Powerpoint