|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Working for a well recognised, highly regarded body corporate responsible for the administration and operation of the wholesale national energy market across Australia.
Your Major Accountabilities will include
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangement
- Respond & manage all email and phone correspondence on behalf of the CDTO.
- Assist the CDTO with completing meeting action items assigned to the CDTO
- Coordinate divisional meetings including preparing agendas, taking and distributing minutes and following up on action items.
- Provide assistance to Senior Managers including formatting documents and project management
- Provide administrative support to IMT team members where required.
Essential Knowledge and experience required to be successful
- Extensive experience in a similar role, within a large organization in retail utilities, legal or transport.
- Managing a complex executive diary and in arranging detailed travel arrangements (interstate and overseas)
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experienced in or ability to develop skills in document management and project management systems – e.g. eDocs, SharePoint, Principal Toolbox
- Draft and review Management reports and correspondence
The role needs an experienced Executive Assistant who can be discreet, intuitive, and thoughtful, along with having strong corporate experience working at a similar level.