|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a leading international law firm with beautiful offices located in the heart of the CBD. This firm works with some exceptional brands and have a wonderful corporate culture, with some great social, sporting and health benefits to match.
Following a restructure, the firm has a number of exciting new Executive Assistant roles available. These positions will see successful candidates providing a high level of support to a small group of Partners and senior fee earners, as well as assisting the team with business development and marketing.
Successful candidates will be responsible for a diverse range of tasks, including:
- Regular planning, reviewing and assisting various client matters
- Use of precedent database for research, presentations and business development plans
- Drafting and amending documents, correspondence and presentations
- Liaising with clients directly and providing responses
- Overseeing billing for their practice area
- Managing, tracking and coordinating the review of WIP and matter billings
- Diary management, including scheduling meetings and travel, together with the preparation of relevant documents
- Attending client meetings when required to take notes, action points or follow up
- Assisting with the coordination and preparation of client events and liaising with the events team to arrange venues, invitations, presentations, seat planning, etc.
To be considered for one of these fantastic opportunities, candidates should possess:
- Previous experience in a senior administration or EA role (in a law firm is desired but not essential)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- A high degree of initiative, pro-activity and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written communication skills, a keen attention to detail with the ability to draft documents and presentations quickly and accurately
- A client focused approach with the ability to develop professional relationships both internally and externally
How to apply
For more information regarding these roles, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.