|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a National firm with diverse practice groups, delivering legal and commercial advice. This firm is based in fabulous new offices in Barangaroo. They are looking for an experienced EA / Executive Secretariat to join their energetic and collaborative senior leadership team. This firm offers a range of benefits to their team, including reward and recognition programs, incentive schemes, regular social events as well as flexible working opportunities and the ability to purchase additional leave.
This newly developed position will require you to provide assistance to the Director of Operations, as well as various heads of departments and chairs. This is an incredibly demanding role so strong organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure is essential.
Your duties will include:
- Complex diary management including managing various conflicts and coordinating committee and board meetings
- Preparation of minutes, letters, reports and other documentation as required
- Managing all administrative tasks; including arranging venues, catering, travel and accommodation
- Completing and processing monthly expenses
- Managing inductions for committee members
- Maintaining and preserving confidentiality of records
To be considered for this role it is essential that you possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an EA supporting at board level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A fast and accurate typing speed
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A vibrant and enthusiastic attitude towards your work
How to apply
To apply for this role, please contact Jessika Anderson at Charterhouse on (02) 9641 2469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.