|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
The role requires a commitment of two days a week (Wednesday and Thursdays) with occasional additional days agreed upon in advance.
The majority of the tours and excursions run out of our Orchard and Penrith but there are times when the team deliver at other coastal plants. When not delivering tours the team is based in Parramatta.
This role is responsible for delivering high quality educational programs and tours at operational sites and educational activities at events and conferences to a range of audiences.
- Deliver operational plant tours and excursions at multiple sites. This includes coordinating equipment set up, clean up and maintenance.
- Communicate complex and technical concepts for a diverse audience (tertiary, professionals, key stakeholders, community, secondary school groups and internal stakeholders) to achieve learning and positive reputation outcomes.
- Support Education program bookings, monitoring and evaluation systems and reporting.
- Represent the at key events, conferences and community engagement activities.
- Provide technical advice and support to both internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in science, geography, environmental science, engineering, secondary teaching or equivalent and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated high level oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the water or education industry.
- Current working with Children Check Certificate or willingness to obtain one.
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle (however vehicles supplied most of the time)
- Current Apply First Aid certification or willingness to obtain.
Apply now to be considered for this role or contact Poppy on 9641 2461 for more information