|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working shoulder to shoulder with a leading, national firm in recurring an experienced Employment Associate with upwards of 3+ Yrs. PQE to join a growing department on a full-time basis.
Reporting to a leading Partner (recommended via the Chambers and legal 500 directories), you will act as a trusted associate and be involved in advising to leading corporate clients and institutions, including top 100 ASX listed and multi-national clients.
The matters you will be working on are varied and interesting, from compliance and regulatory matters, to strategic advice and complex ligation across most courts and tribunals.
In this role, you will be offered genuine scope to quickly grow your career with full-backing of a leading, Tier 1 status law firm.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in employment law (mix of contentious and non-contentious) matters;
- Experience working at a leading firm;
- A strong academic background and record of achievements;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org