|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Working with a highly regarded Partner in the space, I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lawyer (2-4 PQE) to join a growing Sydney Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety department on a full-time basis.
The team successfully represents a strong client base, acting in high profile and quality matters across the public and private sectors, on all aspects of workplace relations. The matters you will be working on are varied and interesting from compliance and regulatory matters, strategic and industrial advice to litigation across most Courts and Tribunals.
As an accredited specialist and Winner of ‘Lawyer of the Year’ – Sydney Occupational Health & Safety Law, by Best Lawyers Australia, you can expect exceptional mentoring.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of two years post-admission experience from a recognised firm;
- Industrial relations and/or work health and safety experience;
- A strong academic background and record of achievement;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com