|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working shoulder to shoulder with a leading, national firm in recruiting an ambitious Employment Lawyer with upwards of two years PQE to join a growing department.
Working predominately with a highly-regarded Partner (recognised via the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners law directories), you will be advising on a variety of employment, industrial relations and safety matters with a particular focus on the state and local government, resources, health, aged care and services sectors.
This award winning team advises and represents both private and public sector clients in all aspects of the employment relationship under federal and state employment relations and health and safety legislation
In this role, you will be offered genuine scope to quickly grow your career with full backing of a leading law firm.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience supporting clients ranging from; multi-national corporates, domestic enterprises and federal, state and local government departments and authorities, with employment, industrial relations and safety advisory and litigation, compliance and prosecution assistance, enterprise bargaining and dispute management. Additionally, you will be:
- Passionate about developing your skills and building your career in the area of employment relations and safety.
- At least two years' experience in employment law (mix of contentious and non-contentious) matters;
- Experience working at a leading firm;
- A strong academic background and record of achievements;
- Demonstrated a capability to work autonomously, as well as in a team;
- A high degree of initiative, dedication and organisational ability with a strong client and commercial focus.
- Mentoring and sponsorship opportunities;
- Charity leave and a robust community partnership program;
- Further education and supportive learning and development opportunities;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Active social and sporting events
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org