|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm that has experienced unrivalled growth in recent history and ambitions to continue for the foreseeable future, this firm are highly regarded across multiple practice areas. The Norwest office is a modern office and has a high level of communication with the Sydney CBD and interstate offices.
This role would suit an experienced Commercial Lawyer who may live closer to the Norwest area but who is still looking for high level of work and clients.
About the role
Based in their Norwest office, this firm are now looking for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join their tight knit team. This role will primarily be based in this office however will involve some working in the Sydney CBD office when required.
This role will involve a wide range of responsibilities including;
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting a range of contracts and related documentation
- M&A work as well as transactional matters
- Business law including setting up, shareholder agreements and related matters
- IP & Privacy work as well as cyber security
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least 4 years’ PQE in Commercial Law
- Cultural fit is a priority in this team so being a team player is a must
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and determination to carve out a career in this area of law
How to apply
If this sounds of interest to you then click “Apply for this job” or should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or firstname.lastname@example.org