|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A role has presented itself for an ambitious Employment Lawyer to join an important employment team, working on contentious and non-contentious matters. Competitive salary and exceptional benefits package available.
The present employment team advise on all aspects of employment law including employment contracts, negotiations and disputes with trade unions, anti-discrimination suits and occupational health and safety.
The chosen Employment Lawyer will be primarily involved in providing advice on all aspects of the preparation, negotiation and enforcement of employment contracts, redundancies and dealing with contractual disputes relating to employees such as breach of confidentiality agreements.
- 3-5 Yrs. PQE in employment law from a tiered/ boutique practice
- Experience in contentious/ non-contentious matters
- Strong academic background
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Exceptional technical, drafting and commercial skills
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org