|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 days ago|
Our client is a boutique firm that enjoys a reputation of being a firm away form the stereotypical law firm and market themselves accordingly. This firm have a client base that the top tier firms would be proud of and arguably stronger relationships with their clients.
About the role
- Work closely under senior Lawyers who are experts in their field but who will also be looking to you for your Employment law experience.
- In this role you will work on assisting in a wide range of Employment and Workplace Relations matters with an Employer focus.
- You will sit within the Energy/Resources/Infrastructure team at this firm and therefore you must have an enthusiasm about commencing a career in this space.
Ideally you will possess
- At least 2 years post admission experience in Employment law.
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for building and maintaining relationships, both with clients but also with your colleagues as morale is a key component to this firm’s success.
If you are interested
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or firstname.lastname@example.org