|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Our client is a global law firm with an excellent reputation in the Insurance field. This firm have a large Australian presence and have an unrivalled Insurance client base of global and national insurers as well as self-insurers with an ambition to diversify their practice.
About the role
This role will involve working on a wide range of primarily contentious Employment matters for the firm’s important clients. You will be tasked with being the face of, and growing, the Employment practice whilst being responsible for matters referred from a wide range of Partners.
For this role you will have autonomy over client relationships and you will be encouraged to get in front of key clients and therefore building your own network. This is a massive opportunity for you to build your own brand at an internationally renowned law firm.
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least 6 PQE in Employment Law
- Experience handling matters across the FWC and State/Federal courts.
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Good communication skills and willingness to carry out a high level of client contact
- Ambition and drive to work at a top international firm
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com