|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About our client
Our client has a strong reputation in the Sydney market and a large contributor to this successful reputation is due to their successful Employment/Workplace relations team.
A newly created opportunity for a Senior Associate or someone looking to make that step (4-6yrs PQE), to join this highly respected and fun team, who enjoy working together!
About the role
- A newly created position Work with 3 highly regarded Partners
- High level of responsibility and ownership
- Work closely with large government clients and private clients
- Draft and negotiate contracts, enterprise agreements & incentive schemes
- Advise on awards, legislation, poor performance and misconduct
- Research and develop alternative arrangements
- Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
- 4-6 yrs PQE experience in an Employment or Workplace practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Superior attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
If you are looking for Flexible work hours or part-time this role may be able to accommodate your needs Leading wellbeing and L&D programs Annual bonus Clear path and training for career progression
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Sommer Bath 02 9641 2416.