|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role:
Great full-time permanent opportunity for an End-to-End Business Analyst to be a part of the CIO’s office and work across a range of technology initiatives. Work with a close-knit team to manage and improve the business systems and processes through various projects
The Sr Business Analyst would carry out the following function:
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged
- Review and analysis of the organisation's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Establish and maintaining effective communication with Key Business Stakeholders
- Liaise effectively with end users and technical vendors to ensure the continued alignment of solution functionality
- Help deliver customer centric solutions
What would you bring to the table?
- 5+ yrs of experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience of using diverse and creative methods to gather requirements.
- Superior negotiation and influencing skills, across all levels of the businesses.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in PRINCE2, or PMBOK, or BABOK, are highly desirable
To grab this opportunity, please Apply here or write to Palak on firstname.lastname@example.org