|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $48 p/h + super
- Initial 6-month contract
Exciting opportunity to join a NSW Government Agency as an Engagement Officer. This is an unmissable opportunity to be on the front line of community engagement, encouraging open and two-way conversations and delivering vital information and updates as needed. If you're an energetic and enthusiastic individual who's hungry to learn, this could be the role for you!
- Build a community engagement framework using multiple communication channels to keep them engaged and educated on environmental issues
- React proactively on any incidents and keep the public updated on the progress and assist in damage control with the public
- Setting a tone for the agency’s communication style in terms of announcements and information
- Experience in a similar capacity, NSW Government experience is looked up on
- Ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Excellent community engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Manogna Ravikumar on 02 96412431 or firstname.lastname@example.org