|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
About our client
Our client, a highly regarded commercial firm, are now looking to recruit a confident Environment and Planning Senior Associate to join their reputable team. This firm has a good reputation in Environment and Planning law and have a strong calibre of clientele.
This firm have a good work environment, and in this role, you will be encouraged to have client contact.
- Advising primarily private clients on a wide range of matters across planning, environmental and heritage law
- Acting on disputes in Land and Environment and Supreme Court.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment and advise clients often in real time
Ideally you will possess:
- 4+ years PQE in Environment and Planning Law
- Training from a top tier or well-regarded boutique firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic record
This role will best suit a versatile Environment & Planning lawyer who has real interest in becoming a leading practitioner in this area of law.
How to apply
To be considered for this role click APPLY now or call Ben Smith on (02) 9641 2440 for a confidential discussion.