|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
NSW Government is looking for an experienced project officer to support the delivery and ongoing development of the and energy scheme, and related programs, for households, businesses and government.
About the role:
- Delivery of projects to agreed standards, on time and on budget.
- Assist in the development, implementation and promotion of the scheme, and related programs, to support positive environmental, economic and social outcomes, and to champion the scheme target audiences.
- Provide guidance, advice and/or training to internal and external stakeholders to develop knowledge and an understanding of program goals
- Prepare and provide input into the preparation of reports, submissions, briefing notes and ministerial correspondence
- Extensive experience within the energy efficiency sector, with knowledge and experience of the operational and strategic requirements for successful delivery of an Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme.
- Proven project management skills
- Experience in preparing analytical reports and the collection, analysis and dissemination of large amounts of diverse information.
Apply now to be considered for this role, or call Poppy on 9641 2461 for more info