|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Inner-West Sydney;
- 12-month contract;
- Up to $75/h + super.
Rare opportunity for an experienced Evaluation Manager to join this pivotal Government-Sector organisation on a contract basis in Sydney’s Inner-West. The successful candidate will report into the Director and manage governance of teams undertaking evaluations of an internal reform, including three major programs and five initiatives while sitting within an program which sets out the NSW Government’s vision for social housing over the next 10 years.
About the role:
- Oversees stakeholder engagement, communication, coordination and collaboration;
- Mediates the needs of all evaluation parties to ensure consistent work flow and cohesion;
- Ensures appropriate project management and project governance structures are in place and utilised effectively;
- Directs a robust monitoring (progress) and reporting process across all stakeholder groups;
- Facilitates the co-design and implementation of the evaluation plans, by directing and integrating agcney priorities and policy requirements;
- Oversees development of evidence-based program logics and design approaches to data collection, working with policy and program staff to ensure inclusion of valid and reliable process, output and outcomes measures as well as data sources and operational requirements for collecting, analysing and reporting data for evaluation.
- Requires post-graduate research–based qualification in social sciences, health sciences or other related discipline with substantial experience in designing and commissioning or undertaking large scale complex outcome evaluation or intervention research;
- Requires knowledge and experience in complex evaluation or research methodologies including experimental and quasi-experimental designs
- Advanced level of communication, ability to work collaboratively, manage projects and think and solve problems.
Please apply by following the link.
For further enquiries, please contact Astrid Laurens on 02 9641 5124 or by sending an email to email@example.com