|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Our client a NSW Health Organisation is looking for Events Assistant to join their Gladesville team for a three month contract. You will provide assistance in executing training programs including conducting research, gathering quotes and any other ad-hoc duties to ensure the event runs smoothly. This is a supportive and friendly team and our client is looking for someone who is switched on, flexible and happy to pick up the slack where needed. This role would ideally be suited to someone who has an Events background.
- Researching potential venues
- Collating quotes for catering and venues
- Processing invoices
- Sending and tracking invites and attendees
- Setting up the event on the day (will require travel to various locations)
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc admin duties
If you feel you fit the above criteria please select ''Apply Now''