|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$35 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Immediate start
- Temporary 4 weeks
- $35 + Super p.h
Working in fantastic modern CBD office, this is an extremely varied and fast paced role supporting an Executive General Manager on a one to one basis.
You will be assisting and supporting the Executive General Manager as well as potentially a few General Managers on an ad-hoc basis.
This is a fast paced role and the Executive General Managers schedules can change at any time, so the following attributes are essential for you to succeed in this role:
- Prior experience supporting senior management in an administrative role
- The ability to show initiative and prioritize work accordingly
- Overseeing events and presentations when required
- The ability to manage a heavy workload and maintain flexibility to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating and delivering projects
- Professional and able to work across several tasks at one time
- Arrange travel for a number of staff and coordinate team members and meetings
- Manage expenses for applicable staff members
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills are crucial to be considered for this role (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel)
You will be well presented and have the confidence to deal with a variety of stakeholders, whilst managing multiple tasks in a dynamic and fun environment.
This role requires an individual with outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude who is adaptable with the ability to communicate with various organizational levels.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply
Please apply now