|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$35 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Full time, 2 months
- Immediate start, $35+Super p/h
As the Executive Assistant to the Executive General Manager you will have full diary management as well as complete support on a one to one basis with the Executive General Manager.
This is a full time position based in the CBD working for a reputable engineering firm. The role is paying up to $35+Super p/h and is due to start within the next 2 weeks.
You must have:
- The ability to show initiative and prioritize work accordingly
- Prior experience supporting senior management in an administrative role
- Overseeing events and presentations when required
- The ability to manage a heavy workload and maintain flexibility to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating and delivering projects
- Professional and able to work across several tasks at one time
- Arrange travel for a number of staff and coordinate team members and meetings
- Manage expenses for applicable staff members
Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills are crucial to be considered for this role (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel)
You will be well presented and have the confidence to deal with a variety of stakeholders, whilst managing multiple tasks in a dynamic and fun environment.
This role requires an individual with outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude who is adaptable with the ability to communicate with various organizational levels.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
Working within a collaborative and dynamic environment this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The role has potential to be extended however candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply!