|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a temporary 3 week role in Alexandria. Due to the length of contract, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcomed to apply for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to be supporting the CEO on a one to one basis whilst the existing EA is on annual leave. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in supporting at C suite and Executive level and comfortable with working in a high profile environment
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, adaptable and comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment
Duties within the role will include:
- Complex Diary Management
- Extensive travel booking
- Email management
- Filing and scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Handling enquiries within the team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team
- Be experienced in supporting at Executive level.
How to apply
Please press the Apply Button Now to apply for this position.