|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
Experience a busy, corporate and professional working environment within a global asset management business.
About the role
The role requires the ability to work in a team environment, partnering effectively with the other EAs and support roles across the business to ensure the business is adequately supported at all times.
This is an energetic and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be expected to work autonomously and anticipate the needs of the Managing Director, responding appropriately to internal and external requests.
You will be required to:
- Provide a high level of EA support to the Managing Director, including but not limited to, diary, email and meeting management, all ad hoc admin duties
- Develop relationships and liaise with all of the other EAs and executives across the company to help provide support for the wider business
- Internal and external event coordination for the Institutional team. Working with marketing support for larger events on occasion
- Key contact and support for a current global project involving integration of a new system into the team (Tech savvy!)
- Senior EA experience supporting C-Suite level stakeholders and their teams
- 5+ years providing a high level of support at all management levels
- Strong financial and business acumen supported by well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- MS Office Advanced, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be an advantage
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org