|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
Working for a Tier One Construction firm, I am looking for an EA with experience in supporting at C-Suite level to take on a 6 month temporary position based in North Sydney. This is a full time role working 8am – 5pm Monday - Friday paying up to $40+super p.h Please note, this position is due to start in October.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling all correspondence
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
You must have:
- The ability to show initiative and prioritize work accordingly
- Prior experience supporting senior management& C-Suite in an EA capacity
- Overseeing events and presentations when required
- The ability to manage a heavy workload and maintain flexibility to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst planning, coordinating and delivering projects
- Professional and able to work across several tasks at one time
- Arrange travel for a number of staff and coordinate team members and meetings
- Manage expenses for applicable staff members
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills are crucial to be considered for this role (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel)
- You will be well presented and have the confidence to deal with a variety of stakeholders, whilst managing multiple tasks in a dynamic and fun environment.
- This role requires an individual with outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude who is adaptable with the ability to communicate with various organizational levels.
- Construction industry experience would be advantageous
Please apply now!