|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
We are looking for a professional, confident and polished Executive Assistant to work for a leading global investment bank based in Sydney‘s CBD. This is a temporary position which is due to start on 4 October 2018 and will last one month.
As the only EA in the office you will be providing support to the MD and Executive Chairman and will be assisting with the day to day running of the office.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of diaries and inboxes
- Travel arrangements
- Meet and greet clients
- Arrange client lunches
- Ad hoc office administrative duties
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience as an EA
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills
- A confident, calm and composed personality.
- Be happy to help out wherever needed to ensure the successful running of the office
How to apply
To submit your application in strict confidence, please click the 'apply' button and quote JN-159971