|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
A rare and exciting opportunity to provide high level Executive support to the Global Head Executive in a highly regarded, international Professional Services Firm.
Your Major Accountabilities will include
- Dealing with highly confidential information
- Extensive diary management
- Managing large volume of emails,
- Screen all calls,
- Review documents,
- Organise and manage events,
- Organise international travel,
- Prepare reports/presentations,
- Network with relevant client and industry Executive Assistants and liaising with senior directors both internally and externally.
Essential Knowledge and experience required to be successful
- Extensive experience in a similar role, within a large organization in a corporate environmemnt.
- Experience in dealing with Boards, Senior Executives and Managers.
- Managing a complex executive diary and in arranging detailed travel arrangements (interstate and overseas)
- Draft and review Management reports and correspondence
- Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate – Advanced level.
The role needs an experienced Executive Assistant who can be discreet, intuitive, and thoughtful, along with having strong corporate experience working at a similar level.