|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$40 - $45ph + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join this prestigious Education provider on a short term basis. This organisation is based in the Eastern suburbs and offers a supportive and fast paced, dyanamic culture.
This is a pivotal role supporting senior leadership. This is a temporary position in the first instance to start immediately until the end of January.
- Provide high level administrative support to the Head of Department
- Extensive diary and email management for the wider team
- Events and meeting co-ordination
- Occasional minute taking, agendas and document preparation for meetings
- Processing invoices & expenses
- Office management and facilities
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high level administration support role to a senior executive within an organisation
- Experience within the education sector would be desirable
- Experience in following office procedures and policies
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of a document management system, Proclaim or TRIM would be advantageous
- Expertise at providing diary management and minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY today by sending through your updated resume. For further queries, please feel free to contact me on 03 8610 6114.