|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a temp to perm role in Alexandria. Due to the length of contract, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unable to apply for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to be supporting at Executive Level. As the EA, you will be supporting an Executive Director of Human Resources. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in supporting at Executive level and comfortable with working in a high profile environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience within supporting in a HR environment of have some exposure to working in a similar people and culture focused role.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, adaptable and comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment
Duties within the role will include:
- Complex Diary Management
- Can manage a varied workload (logistics, mapping out key dates, pulling together detailed PowerPoint packs, printing packs, following up on actions and RFIs).
- Extensive travel booking
- Email management
- Filing and scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Handling enquiries within the team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, resilient, energetic
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team
- Be experienced in supporting at Executive level.
- Advanced MS Suite skills including Microsoft Powerpoint
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click 'apply for this job' quoting JN-161402