|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
The primary role of the Executive Assistant is to be responsible for providing organisational and administrative support to the NSW State Manager and and their team of Sector Heads.
You will be required to:
- Develop and provide efficient and effective organisational, administration and office services to the executive corporate and corporate teams.
- Anticipate and communicate with key stakeholders about key events, meetings and documents required
- Proactively communicate with various stakeholders to organise meetings, manage diary commitments, coordinate travel plans and coordinate project information.
- Conduct duties with high standards of ethical conduct and behaviours and a culture of service, performance and teamwork.
- Minimum two to five years previous experience in an Executive Assistant role
- A positive attitude, proactive approach and willingness to help others
- Strong anlaytical, problem solving, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com