|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join this notable local government organisation based in Melbourne's inner city suburbs.
This is a pivotal and very demanding role supporting the Manager of Governance, the Mayor and the Councillors.
- Extensive diary and email management for the wider team
- Events and meeting co-ordination including ceremonies
- Occasional minute taking, agendas and document preparation for meetings
- Draft responses to correspondence/emails for the Mayor & relevant Councillors
- Office management and facilities
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high level administration support role to multiple senior executives within an organisation
- Experience within the local government sector would be desirable
- Knowledge of a document management system, Proclaim or TRIM would be advantageous
- Expertise at providing diary management and minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY today by sending through your updated resume. For further queries, please feel free to contact me on 03 8610 6103.