|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
A rare and exciting opportunity to provide Executive Assistant support to a Senior Executive combined with business management duties for the leadership team. Working for an industry leading, global company, your role will have the opportunity to liaise extensively with clients and build strong working relationships across a range of other stakeholders.
The key to this role is for an experienced Executive Assistant who can be intuitive, proactive and thoughtful, along with strong corporate experience working at a similar level. Primarily you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Executives busy and dynamic diary including extensive priority and stakeholder management. You will also work together with the wider support team to ensure cohesive support is provided across the broader senior leadership team, manage highly confidential information, and extensive meeting management combined with the following key duties:
- Organising Travel
- Extensive diary and meeting management
- Liaising extensively with internal and external key stakeholders
- Screening and responding to emails
- Organising all facets of Senior Management meetings and corporate functions and events
- Preparing a wide variety of documents including correspondence, reports, presentations
- Implemented process improvement
- Driving a cohesive and supportive culture
The successful candidate must have strong communication and leadership skills, be flexible and helpful in their approach, be a savvy multi-tasker with a high-quality focus, along with professional presentation.
You have proven experience supporting at a similar level within a national organisation. If you are ready to take on a new challenge, then please apply now to this high-level role.