|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the company
My client is based in Civic Canberra and has a long and proud history of providing advanced defence technology. An innovative brand who are at the forefront of what they do and are continuing to grow at a rapid rate.
About the role
This role provides full Executive Assistant duties of a responsible and confident nature. Operating at a Senior Level, this role requires an individual who is comfortable in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation, industry and wider community.
You will be required to:
- Complete all aspects of the diary management process, booking all travel and accommodation
- Proactively arrange meetings, manage agendas, document all notes and follow up on actions
- Assist with the delivery of engaging events that meet the agreed objectives of the business.
- Liaising in a constructive and supportive manner with others to achieve win-win outcomes.
- EA experience supporting multiple senior level stakeholders
- 5+ years in team environment, providing support at all management levels
- Friendly can-do attitude, wanting to be part of a team
- Strong financial and business acumen supported by well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills would be beneficial
- Work in the office and WFH
- $84k + super + 5% annual bonus
- Private health insurance
- This role does require a Police check therefore Australian Citizens only for this role.
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Naomi Hanley on 0414 487 228 / firstname.lastname@example.org