|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a temp to perm role in Sydney CBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to be supporting the Managing Director along with Office Management duties. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in supporting at C suite and Executive level and comfortable with working in a fast pace environment with a varied workload. As the Office Manager, you would act as the key contact within the office to handle enquiries and assist with office coordination.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, adaptable and comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will be immediately available or on one weeks notice to allow for an extensive handover. This is however, flexible for the right candidate.
Duties within the role will include:
- Complex Diary Management
- Extensive travel booking
- Email management
- Filing and scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Handling enquiries within the team.
- In house Events support
- Processing invoices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team
- Be experienced in supporting
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click 'Apply for this job' and quote JN-160778