|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About You: - Primary purpose of role is to support the CFO, Head of Investor Relations with day to day requirements. Also assisting Director of Infrastructure and Property as required.
Experience exercising discretion and confidentially with sensitive company information
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Team player, reliable and flexible with sense of humour
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- 5 years + Experience
About the Company: My client is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services with a market capitalisation more than $3.75 billion. They operate in over 125 locations across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia with a workforce of over 6,000 employees.
About the Role: -Formatting and proofreading confidential board, committee papers and presentations
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements, annual reports and shareholder communications
- Updating company website, uploading ASX announcements
- Liaising with investors, shareholders and analysts to arrange meetings
- Scheduling monthly results meetings
- Coordinating calendars of senior executives
- Scheduling meetings, conference calls and meeting room bookings
- Travel arrangements
- Personal administration as required