|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Hornsby location
- Dynamic leadership team
- Great school benefits
About the role
- You will be responsible for providing a high level of support to the principal, performing a range of administrative and secretarial duties.
- Prepare communications on behalf of the Principal for internal staff and the external community.
- Coordinate and prepare meetings and communicate meeting objectives and agendas.
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external school events, while also being present at them when required.
- 5 + years’ experience supporting an executive (ideally within the education sector).
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- Task orientated with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now or get in touch with Isabel for more information firstname.lastname@example.org