|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the company
My client has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries and is one of the world's leading financial service providers.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sydney’s Global Investment Banks located in the CBD. This team requires dynamic, proactive and flexible Executive/Team Assistant with advanced MS Office skills to work alongside them to ensure the smooth running of their department.
You will be required to:
- Diary management including scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms/restaurants, arranging catering, video and telephone conferences
- Arranging travel and accommodation for both domestic and international travel
- Ensuring insurance is in place for certain types of travel and travelers have appropriate visas and licenses for travel
- Communicating with clients and organizing internal and external client meetings
- Coordinating client events; registering client attendance; sending confirmations; arranging catering; booking rooms
- Strong presentation skills in power point - must have at least 3 -5 years’ experience in this area
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Confident and positive team attitude, works well under pressure can handle a volatile workload
- Advanced skills with MS Outlook, Intermediate skills in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple schedules, events and priorities at any one time.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com