|Posted:||3 months ago|
Clear progression map & study support- Have your own online dashboard which allows easy access to feedback and improvement tips.
Regular Internal & external training - NTAA Courses, Internal training workshops, leadership, project management, Fraud Awareness and excel courses.
Reward and recognition programs - Bonus incentives, team rewards and regular appraisals.
Work life balance - work flexible hours, start early and finish early or visa versa
Socially Active - Social committee, monthly drinks, team building activities, sport teams, EOFY party & Christmas party
Regular sporting activities - City2Surf, football, and running events
Modern Facilities - brand new office with designer work stations, table tennis & coffee machines
Competitive salary - $80-90k package, depending on experience with regular pay reviews.
Other benefits include; Gym memberships, dress down Friday's
About the business you will be working for:
This is a 9 Partner Mid-tier firm located in Sydney CBD. They have an energetic, social and high achieving culture. Most of their staff are involved in the social committee who take part in events such as; Melbourne Cup, Sports competitions and team building activities. They have a diverse client base working with small- medium privately-owned clients with complex financial needs and some ASX listed companies across a wide range of industries such as Medical, Telecommunications, Media, Hospitality and Logistics.
They are committed to making sure they employ the right technology- work smarter, not harder. Focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences, allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals.
As an Audit Senior you will be responsible for;
- Scope, execute and deliver on a variety of audits as well as advisory and risk assurance projects
- Lead smaller engagements, mentoring & reviewing the work of junior staff
- Maintaining good relationships with clients during and post engagement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working in external audit for at least 3 years'
- Relevant qualifications, including fully or almost completion of CA or CPA
- A proven ability to lead and mentor staff
- Good attention to detail and ability to analyse information quickly, using innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss what opportunities are available to you then please call 0405994948.