|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading professional services accounting practice in Melbourne CBD in search of an Intermediate Auditor within their external audit team. This is a period of change for this practice, as they have recently witnessed success with new markets and a different client base to their traditional clientele. Furthermore, the company has undergone internal development and is one of the leading work practices for developing employees.
This particular position is a newly created role to alleviate growing workload within the practice's client portfolio and is best suited for someone who has 2-3 years of experience in external auditing who wants to progress within professional services. My client offers the training and development, and progression opportunities to support these ambitions.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Build relationships with a diverse client portfolio.
- Review financial statements and key documentation with the client.
- Execute a range of external audits and business process reviews under the direction of an Internal Audit Manager and Partner.
- Develop and perform test plans and produce draft reports detailing results and observation.
- Liaising with clients and identifying future opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 2-3 years Australian experience in external auditing.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- Solid experience in Excel and other relevant software would be advantageous.
- Ability to deliver and plan assignments as required.
- Self motivated, uses initiative, and stakeholder management experience.
What's on offer for you:
- Opportunity to work for a leading Mid-Tier, Public Practice.
- Extensive progression opportunities.
- Training & development for self-identified improvement areas.
- A positive and collaborative office culture.
If this sounds like the kind of position for you then please apply to the position or contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com.