|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
FP&A Analyst, Sydney CBD, 12 month FTC, $65,000 + super
My Client is a progressive membership organisation in the arts and cultural industry with a passion for promoting the value music brings to business and to life.
The FP&A Analyst role provides support to the FP&A Manager and Management Accountant within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team to deliver management reporting and analysis. The core activity of the role is as follows;
- Deliver timely and accurate management reports;
- Interpret data analysis to highlight and escalate risks and opportunities;
- Business reporting, ad hoc analysis, and information management; and
- Assist in the optimisation of FP&A processes, utilising various tools and systems to deliver excellent service levels to our business partners
- Assist in the generation of monthly and quarterly management reports and financial analysis;
- Ad hoc financial modelling as required;
- Preparation of cost control analytics; and
- Assist in the design and preparation of various dashboards for use across the business.
Process Development and Improvement
- Assist with automation and advancement of current financial reporting and analysis processes;
- Assist in design and delivery of new reporting and analysis for business wide decision support; and
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation to support processes and procedures.
The provision of support to the FP&A Manager and Finance Department senior management as required.
The ideal Candidate
- Minimum of two years’ experience ins financial reporting and analysis role within medium to large business
- Advanced MS Excel user level and experience in Macros, power pivot/query
- Experience in process improvement and report automation
- Experience in managing multiple data sources, systems and tools with large volumes of data
- Basic knowledge of business intelligence and data visualisation
- An ability to produce user friendly management reports and analysis, accurately and within deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Efficient time management
- Ability to learn new information systems quickly