|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
My client, a fast growing FMCG business, is currently searching for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join them on a temp to perm basis. You will play an integral role as part of a high performing FP&A function providing advice to management and help drive effective decision making for the business.
- Deliver forecasts, long term financial plans and presenting to the board.
- Provide insights, recommendation and financial analysis for key strategic decisions.
- Scenario analysis and planning for the leadership team.
- Sensitivity analysis, analysis and oversight of key risks and opportunities. Outline recommended initiatives for improvement.
- Evaluation of key metrics across the organisation.
- Ongoing cash and management and balance sheet review.
- Coach and mentor a high performing team of Analysts.
What will make you successful?
- CPA or CA qualified.
- Previous experience working as part of an FP&A function.
- Working with ERP systems.
- Previous experience working in FMCG beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this role or to hear about other opportunities please submit your CV.