|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Temporary for 3 weeks
- North Sydney
I am looking for a facilities Coordinator for a 3 week assignment based in North Sydney. This is a full time role working 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday starting mid September.
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for efficient operation of assigned building(s) to provide a positive and comfortable experience for tenants and visitors. This role will also assist the Facilities Manager in meeting operational requirements of the assigned building(s) through managing conservation of resources and meeting tenant and lease obligations.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate inductions, security checks and ensure records are up to date for all subcontractors;
- Provide general administration assistance such as filing, faxing, photocopying, ordering and controlling stationery requirements and coordinating couriers;
- Support and assist the Facilities Manager on daily tasks as required such as reviewing invoices and purchase orders;
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience within high volume administration;
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Knowledge or exposure to building/facilities management would be advantageous although not essential;
- Proficiency in desktop applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel;
Please apply now!