|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Mascot Location
- Initial 3-month contract with the potential to go permanent
- Part time role – Flexible working hours
About the role
Our client requires a proactive Facilities Officer to join their team in a fast pace and dynamic environment. The role is located in the business’s Head Office in Mascot. This is a part time role, with flexible working hours. The ideal candidate will be working everyday with reduced working hours – these are flexible working hours.
Duties within the role will include:
- General Office Management
- Assisting with updating software programs for VC equipment
- Contractor Management
- Reporting faults and helping with finding solutions for facilities maintenance
- Scheduling any maintenance requests with external companies
- Car Park Allocation
*There will be some lifting and moving of office equipment in this role*
- Candidates will need to have a proactive attitude and are willing to try to help staff with day to day duties.
- Experience in working in a similar role is essential for this role.
- Whilst this is not a technical role, good use of Microsoft Suite is required.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click the Apply Button Now quoting JN-161209