|Posted:||21 days ago|
- Immediate Start
- 13-week contract
About the Company:
The core of this business is the delivery of emergency out-of-hospital health care and transport services. While this continues to be their primary focus, they also recognise the value of developing community safety and prevention programs.
About the Role:
The Financial Accountant will make extensive use of the FMI systems and provide sound financial advice across the whole of the government health agency.
You will be required to perform reconciliation of accounts, engage with the finance team as a whole on month end issues and processes, and contribute to any required audit processes.
Duties to include:
- Preparation of regular monthly, periodic and annual financial accounts and statements, including reconciliations for a varied range of accounts
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in contemporary financial accounting, accounting standards and Tax principles
- Oversee maintenance and reconciliation of the General Ledger to Subsidiary Ledgers and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support to junior financial accounting staff
- CPA/ CA Qualification
- 6+ years in Financial Accounting
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in General Ledger Management
- Demonstrated advanced level Excel skills
- Experience using a large ERP System
Please send updated cv's through to firstname.lastname@example.org