|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- 8-month contract
- $45 p/hr plus super
About the Company
My client cares for and protects NSW’s environment and heritage, which includes the natural environment, Aboriginal country, culture and heritage, and built heritage. They support the community, business and government in protecting, strengthening and making the most of a healthy environment and economy in NSW.
About the Role:
They require an immediately available Finance Admin to provide financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations for the Hunter Valley Flood Mitigation Scheme. The scheme is $860 million of public infrastructure that provides flood protection to the communities of the Hunter.
The successful candidate is required to work closely with program staff in the development implementation of new business processes currently under development and not documented in detail.
Duties to include:
- Processing and monitoring payments and expenditures
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that program finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Support physical asset management processes (Important as the program is currently developing and refining the asset management systems)
- SAP knowledge
- 3-6 years’ experience in Finance Admin
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks
- Confident in experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
If this sounds like you and you are immediately available, please apply or send updated cv’s to email@example.com