|Posted:||26 days ago|
My client is an ASX listed business who is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner. You will directly report into the Head of Commercial Finance and be solely responsible for one of their business units and help drive their performance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a listed business who has identified this business unit as their largest growth area.
- Timely, accurate and efficient production of monthly divisional results
- Providing consistently high-quality reporting, analysis and presentations to the executive team including CEO & CFO
- Providing channel insight and analysis for month end reporting
- Managing the forecast and budgeting processes
- Working effectively with key senior stakeholders (Finance & non-Finance) across the business
- Coaching and development of a small team
Requirements for the role will include:
- Must be a qualified accountant (CA/CPA)
- Must have experience working within a large/complex business
- Have management experience
- Have excellent communication skills to business partner with senior stakeholders