|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
This household FMCG company has manufacturing and distribution centers across the state, and with being a part of a larger organisation there is opportunities to develop and progress internally. The culture is a down to earth relaxed environment with strong communication emphasis.
The Finance Business Partner role is supporting the Supply Chain and Logistics team and forms part of the Finance Operations team. The successful candidate will help drive process improvements and efficiencies across the Supply Chain team, but in particular with a logistics focus. These efficiencies might be through waste reductions, transfers and freight costs.
- Provide weekly and monthly insightful reporting including commentary on forecast vs cost and inventory holdings
- Drive process improvement initiatives across the Finance Operations team
- Communicate and educate key senior stakeholders on the impact of Distribution and Freight changes and the agreements aligned with these changes.
- Prepare distribution forecast including Freight, Warehouse, Labour and overhead.
- Degree qualified in a finance or business related subject
- Preferred CA/CPA qualification
- Advanced Excel and SAP knowledge preferred
- Worked within a logistics environment
- Strong stakeholder management skill set.