|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading financial services business in the CBD, in search for a Finance Business Partner. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased work load within a transformation team. It is an exciting role with the capacity for the successful candidate to progress extensively, business partnering with multiple stakeholders in the operational side of the business such as project managers.
The successful candidate will be provided have ample training and development to progress through their career. The primary responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the Head of Project and operational stakeholders.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and business reports for multiple stakeholders.
- Provide financial analysis and strategic advice.
- Supporting analysis around capital and operational expenditure.
- Enhance and uphold reporting in the group.
- Budgeting and forecasting formulation with the Group Commercial Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone with prior experience in a similar capacity, with tangible achievements in supporting commercial analysis with operational stakeholders and reporting to senior/executive members of staff.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Proven and tangible experience in Commercial/Management Accounting.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Second Time Mover from a Top 20 Public Practice or a First Time Mover from the Big 4.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
What's on offer for the successful candidate?
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.